Generate API key
- Login your PrestaShop Store
- Go to Advanced Parameters tab
- Select Webservice
- Click Generate! to create a new API Key for your PrestaShop store.
- Permissions: make sure that status is set to YES and the Webservice has at least view access to all fields
- Save API key
- Copy newly generated API key
Connect PrestaShop with Datatrics
- Go to Channels
- Search for PrestaShop and click on Integrate/Manage
- Input your Store URL & API key
- Click on Save Settings
It is also recommended to add our Ecommerce scripts to your webshop. If you aren't able to implement those in your source code or don't have Enhanced Ecommerce in Google Tag Manager, we recommend this PrestaShop plugin for adding an Enhanced Ecommerce to your GTM dataLayer. You can use this guide to finish this setup in Google Tag Manager.