First, head over to https://app.datatrics.com/channel and search for WooCommerce.
Click on the green "Integrate" button and you will be redirected to the setting screen.
To fill the input fields consumer_key, consumer_secret and URL you need to configure your WooCommerce REST API.
- Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Advanced > REST API. Keys/Apps was found at WooCommerce > Settings > API > Key/Apps prior to WooCommerce 3.4.
- Select Add Key. You are taken to the Key Details screen.
3. Add a Description.
4. Select the User you would like to generate a key for in the dropdown.
5. Select the level Read/Write access for this API key.
6. Select Generate API Key, and WooCommerce creates API keys for that user.
After configuring the REST API you need to copy the consumer_key and consumer_secret to the input boxes in the WooCommerce Settings screen in Datatrics. In the input box for the URL you need to fill in your domain name including https, for example; https://www.yourstore.com.
After saving the settings. Datatrics will synchronize all customer, order, product and category data from your WooCommerce store.