General setup directions are available at: https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=connected_app_create.htm&type=0
Setting up a connected App
- Log in to Salesforce and create a new connected app using the following link.
- In the App Name and API Name box enter; Datatrics
- In the Contact person box enter your email address
- Check the Enable OAuth Settings box
- In the Callback URL box enter https://app.datatrics.com/connect/SalesForce
- Add "Full access" to the list of selected scopes
- In the Start URL enter https://app.datatrics.com
- Enter the other require fields and click Save
Finish your connected App
- On the screen above, copy the Consumer Key and Consumer Secret.
- Back in Datatrics, click on the button Integrate behing the app SalesForce.
- A new page will open and fill in the following fieds;
Client Id (Customer Key from SalesForce)
Client Secret (Customer Secret from SalesForce)
Authentication Base URI
Click on Save, and the page will be refreshed. A button Connect to Salesforce will show on the top right of the page.
- Click on the button Connect to Salesforce to connect your Salesforce app with Datatrics.
- After you have saved the page click on the button Connect to Salesforce.